Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Too Rainy and Dark for Dollhouse Pictures, so Garden!

I was going to show some of the progress I've made on the Steampunk dollhouse but it's been raining all week and all the pictures I take are either blurry or too dark.  How about I show you how my garden was doing before all this rain started?  Here are some random pictures from May and June of my garden- by the time I can get back out there again it will be full of weeds and mosquitoes :)  









I can't wait till the sun comes out and I can get my fingers in the dirt again :)  Hope your day is sunny today where you live!

8 comments:

Lucille said...

What a beautiful garden you have, Kim. No wonder you love to play in it. Even though I don't have one, I remember how therapeutic it can be to spend time outside and play in the dirt.

Heather said...

What a gorgeous garden. It looks so relaxing!

Jill said...

Your garden is gorgeous! I'd bet that it even sounds pretty, with those chimes and water features. Looks like a little bit of heaven to me! Wishing you sunshine soon!
Hugs,
Jill

Katie said...

I could spend a day in your garden! Look at how many clematis's you have:) We have some too, and it's one of our favorite plants:)

Hugs!
Katie

Kim said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments Ladies! I love my garden so much-it's the most calming place on Earth to me:) I'm so glad you enjoyed the pictures ♥

Ascension said...

Que preciosas flores tienes en el jardin, debe ser muy relajante descansar en el.
besitos ascension

WeeLittleWest / Kathy Olaf-Obrenski said...

I love you garden!!

Drora's minimundo said...

A beautiful garden with gorgeous flowers. Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Drora