Monday, September 12, 2011

Extending my Break

I thought I could keep up but I am having to call "uncle" and admit that I am not really keeping up with anything.  We have our big move at my job at the end of the month and each day leading up to it has become busier and busier.  I am even dreaming about work at this point- so I am going to disappear for awhile again and concentrate on work so things go smoothly in my department.  I'll be back in October- hopefully as a very happy camper because I have had a chance to see the painted walls in my new office and they are gorgeous.  There are 2 windows that let in a ton of light and my desk will be right next to them- no more working in a dark little cave :)  Best of all- my husband (whom I work with) will have his own office and I won't have to nag him to clean up anymore- I can just shut the door : )  If only I could do that at home-lol.  I don't know if I will be able to even visit blogs  much- but I will miss you all so much!  See you in a few weeks!

17 comments:

Laura said...

I'm betting when October hits, you'll be busy with Christmas stuff. ;p

Glad to hear that the move is going well. I bet that you'll be happy when it's all over!

Take care, see you soon!!!!!!

((Hugs))
Laura

Lataina said...

October can't come soon enough! I'll miss you....again.....lol. =D

Dani said...

Sending you love sweet sis ! , xx

Chelle said...

Good luck with your move at work. Look forward to seeing you back in October, it's a bummer when work gets in the way of mini-ing.

Ara said...

I know a lot about leaving your blog family to focus on life!!! It's worth it though and then fun to come back and see what people have been up too! I hope all goes smoothly and you are back soon! hugs, ara

Cinderella Moments said...

Well have a good move! Windows are very important and make things a lot brighter in every way. Glad you like your new office. See you soon!
hugs,
Caroline

Lucille said...

Just do what you have to do, Kim. It will be nice when you return. Will miss you! Take care!

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you realize when you need to take a break Kim, I never do and end up having some kind of break down! Good for you for thinking of your health, happiness and family!

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Yay! You get your own office with windows. That's excellent. Take care of yourself and see ya when you get back. I can't wait to see what you have in store to make for the holidays.

PAKY said...

I hope that everything goes well ... Take your time, which we will be here ... Kim see you in October! a big hug

Sans! said...

Darling, we will be here when you ate back. Just just go and concentrate on your work life :). Doesn't mean we won't miss you ! So you know you will have a big welcome party when you are back :)

joy said...

I hope everything runs smoothly for you at work and your soon back ♥

Ascension said...

Hola Kim
Octubre esta muy cerca, seguro que vuelves con las pilas cargadas.
Te veo a la vuelta.
besitos ascension

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

Always miss you when you're not around, but I soooo understand about needing time to catch up. I just gave up cleaning my house. Much easier that way. *grin* Give me a shout when you are back!

Big hugs,
Cia

Carol said...

I read your comment at June's blog.
Don't ever worry about letting blog readers down. Even if you don't have one reader, sometimes its just good to express what you want to, even if no one reads it.

I think I'll stick around a little while and see what you have to say when you are ready.

Have a great weekend.

PS: I am looking at a move for the business where I work in the spring. Would love to see pics of your new workspace.

mijbil said...

Thank you so much for your comment! we're waiting for you :)

Eileen Bergen said...

I hope to see you back soon and that the big move went well. Maybe you can share some pictures. It's fun to peak into other people's redos.