Sunday, August 21, 2011


It has been a beautiful weekend here in Minnesota. I've been working on The Candy House dollhouse today and it sure feels great to have time to work on minis again. I needed a break so I decided to pop in and post for Artsy Bloggers Sunday. Each week a group of my friends share with each other what we have been up to- and post to our blogs to share with our readers too. If you have the time please check out what my friends have been doing this week :) We've been a busy group this week!

Beading Arts
The "Mostly Metal" challenge was a great success, many thanks to Michelle Mach! Come and see all the fun pieces that were made. 

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Did you love finger painting as a child? Here’s a – sort of – grown-up version you might enjoy.

Hot Pepper Jam
A great way to use up all those extra peppers in your garden.

Creative Dreamer
From a journal page to a three dimensional piece of folk art, June shares her completed bird!

Glass Garden Sculpture
Cherie makes a glass totem with recyled items for the garden.

I've been working on The Candy House dollhouse a little bit today- it sure feels good to work on miniatures again.  I'll be back later in the week to show you the progress :)   





4 comments:

Cassy said...

Seems you had a beautiful week.

Cool site by the way.

Cass from Electric Bass Guitar

Cinderella Moments said...

I can't wait to see your candy house again. It is so adorable!
You should definitely borrow the roof thatch idea. That basket coconut lining is so much easier to work with. My first thatched roof houses had the loose coconut fibers and the mess was incredible!
hugs,
Caroline

Unusual Girl Studios said...

I think your candy house should have one of those garden totems right out side the front door. Did I just set your head to spinning???? Just a thought:)

mijbil said...

Love the links you posted, expecially the paperclay bird and the glass sculpture. Nice ideas, thanks for sharing! :)