Sunday, August 14, 2011

Artsy Bloggers Sunday!



I'm having a good weekend. I've been getting caught up on some housework and working a little bit on my craft room. I almost forgot to take a little break and share my artsy blogger links with all of you! Each week a group of my friends share with each other what we have been up to- and post to our blogs to share with our readers too. If you have the time please check out what my friends have been doing this week :)

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Eileen takes a precious amethyst necklace from dull to dramatic.

Beading Arts

Cyndi is celebrating bead embroidery month on Beading Arts! Come find out how you can get started.

Creative Dreamer
June is turning a bird she created on a journal page into a three dimensional one, come see!

1 comment:

Ayala ArtDolls said...

I will check the links, thanks for sharing!