Sunday, June 26, 2011

Artsy Bloggers Sunday!!!



I'm sorry I have not been checking in a lot- so much is going on in my life right now.  We are adding a couple of new customers at work and work has been very hectic- and after work we spend a lot of time out in the gardens.  I did manage to get some more done on Pedro's outfit- but I need to finish sewing it before I can share.  In the meantime- I have some artsy blogger links to share.  Each week a group of my friends share with each other what we have been up to- and post to our blogs to share with our readers too.  If you have the time please check out what my friends have been doing this week :) 


Estate Sale Chairs
Cherie is still working on finishing up the awesome deal she got on estate sale chairs.

Mo(o)re Gourd Whimsies
Creative Paperclay Design Team

Laura-Taz's Corner
Art Journal Pages and Babysitting...

  Beading Arts
Free-form peyote stitch and wire work...what could be more fun than combining the two?!

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
3D Paper Tole work is very popular on The Continent. Watch this video illustrating how you can take your decoupage into the next dimension. 

Creative Dreamer
June turned another year older, and is sharing "Seven Simple Ideas".

I'll be back tomorrow with some garden pictures, but I have to share this right now because they are so delicious and I'm so proud of our garden.  This is a picture of our first strawberry harvest.  Aren't they beautiful??  See ya tomorrow :)



5 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

wow what a beaut bowl full of strawberries...our plants are looking healthy and we cant wait till the warmer months when they will give us tasty morsels.

have a great week
xxxrosey

Sans! said...

I do love the look of those strawberries! Are they sweet?

Katie said...

Look at all those strawberries!! Yum! With your strawberries and my blackberries... we could make some really yummy desserts! I taught the kids how to make homemade honey butter this weekend.. and we ate it on top of our blackberry pancakes Sunday morning! You shoulda come by.... It was delicious! hugs!

Dani said...

Hi sweety, love from your sis over sea, it's sooo warm today...we had loads of rain but today it's the otherway around , thanks for the comment on my blog, was so much fun to shop there :) Miss you, hope to talk soon !, and send me some of those beautiful strawberries ;)...you are a lucky girl !, much love from Dani Xxxx

Kim said...

Rosey- I hope your plants do as well as ours this year :) Hoping you have a great week too ♥

Sans- they were so sweet- the ones that were almost maroon we ate right off the plant- dirt and all! Wish I could mail you some!

Katie- I want to eat blackberries every time I visit your blog- I think we are too cold for them up here. We'll hopefully have a good raspberry harvest though. I've never made honey butter- now I'm curious! If only I were rich- I would be at your house for breakfast next weekend!

Dani- I know I just talked to you- but I'll say it here too: xxxxxxooooooo!!!!!!!!! Miss you!!!