Sunday, June 12, 2011

Artsy Bloggers Sunday!!!



Wow- what a fantastic weekend I have had!  I traveled home to see my family and visit an old, dear friend.  I'm really tired out but so happy.  If my family is reading- thank you so much! Anyhow, it's time for me to share some links from some artsy bloggers! Each week we share with each other what we have been up to- and post to our blogs to share with our readers too.  If you have the time please check out what my friends have been doing this week :)

Laura-Taz's Corner
Mail Art, and Postcards, Plus a Big Thank You! 

Beading Arts
Copper tubing makes wonderful copper beads!

Mo(o)re Gourd Whimsies
Gourd and Paperclay Apple Tree 

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Follow this tutorial to make a pretty and practical seed kit featuring seed planting strips.

Estate Sale Chairs - Part 2
Cherie attaches the seat covers and starts on the backs. 

7 comments:

dale's dreams said...

Kim, so glad to hear you had such a lovely weekend. Family and friends are oh, so important! :)

Claudia said...

So happy that you got to spend time with your family and an old friend. Have a great day, Kim!

xo
Claudia

Minnie Kitchen said...

recently did a blog catch up~ so many fun things on your blog!!

Laura said...

I'm so happy to hear that you had a good weekend! You SO deserve it. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Cinderella Moments said...

That sounds fun to catch up with people you haven't seen in a while. I love when everybody talks at once from the excitement and wanting to tell each other everything. Have a gorgeous week!
hugs,
Caroline

Daniella said...

Wonderful to hear you've had a fabulous weekend!
You list of art blog looks AWESOME!! I am keeping this window open so I can come back later and visit them!!
xxDaniella

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

So many Wonderful blogs Kim!

Hugs
Victoria