Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodies from Friends!!

  First, I have to say that if I owe you an email I am trying very hard to catch up. My inboxes are very full- I'm afraid I've been avoiding them a little bit...but I promise I'll be responding to people this week. Now.....on to the fun stuff!  I have some great things to share with you that I recieved from friends while I was absent.  I won a giveaway held by Kat from http://minikatslittlethoughts.blogspot.com/ and look at the wonderful goodies she sent to me!  Her stitching is more incredible than the pictures can show- absolutely perfect.   I adore this little bunny so much- and I don't have many decorations for Easter so this cute little frame will have center stage each spring.  Kat also sent some sweet eggs to hang and a tiny little stitched pillow for my dollhouse.  The colors match the bedroom in The Candy House perfectly!  There was chocolate too- but I've already eaten that :)  Thank you so much Kat- I love it all!!!




Next, I want to share the items Dale from http://dalesdreams.blogspot.com/ sent to me for the Mother's Day swap she held this year.  I think I might just use all of these in The Candy House too- they all look so perfect in there!  Dale sent a sweet little wreath with the most perfect little roses, an adorable cottage picture that I think looks so cute in the Play Room in The Candy House and a trio of picture frames.  I love them all so much Dale-thank you ♥ When I get back to working on The Candy House I'll show you all where I have hung them.  I have to go get some work done today- but I'll be back again tomorrow with some more great gifts from friends and some more garden pictures too :)


8 comments:

Piikko said...

Congratulations for those lovely gifts! And what comes to your garden, I think that soon it's going to bloom!
Summer greetings, piikko

Ascension said...

Kim, enhorabuena por todos esos preciosos regalos, son unas miniaturas fantasticas.
Estoy encantada de verte otra vez jeje
besitos ascension

Lataina said...

What pretty gifts! Enjoy!!!! =)

Jill said...

Such a lucky girl, to recieve all those wonderful gifts! It's so great to see you back in Bloglandia again~ you were missed :)

Hugs,
Jill

Sans! said...

I came over to say hi :). Its good you pop in once in a while although you are still supposed to be on a blog break?

Your gifts are wonderful :)

Laura said...

You owe me several emails lady. :P
I'm kidding, I'm just so happy to have you back in the blogging world!
I know that life is crazy for you right now. No worries. I will still be here when life slows down. :)

I LOVE your goodies! They are so cute. I cannot believe how creative people are. I think that the little pillow is my favorite. :)

Take care my sweetheart!

((Hugs))
Laura

Eileen Bergen said...

What precious little pieces. I wonder what you'll do with them. The candy house is getting pretty full.

dale's dreams said...

Kim, I'm so glad you like your things. :)

What is the yellow flowering tree?
I love the forget me nots, too. And, lilacs I simply adore, ah the smell of them! :)

After you get done weeding are you going to mulch? I always mulch a lot and hardly have any weeds. (Well, don't look right now, I haven't been out to garden yet this year- something I must get to very soon! lol)