Sunday, May 8, 2011

Artsy Bloggers Sunday!



I've been getting a lot done by taking a break from the internet.  I'm still taking a little break- but I wanted to try to catch up with blogs I read and the blogs I follow have disappeared.  Has this happened to anyone else- they have been gone for 3 days now :(  Anyone know how to fix it?   Anyhow- even though I don't have much to share from me this sunday I wanted to post some links from my artsy blogger friends.  Each week we share what we  have been up to and we share them with our readers too.  If you have time please take a look at these talented bloggers :)

Creative Dreamer
It's a book... no, it's a frame... June has altered another book, this time into a double frame!

Made By Nicole
Make a gorgeous spring wreath with scrap cardstock and burlap.

Beading Arts
Don't miss our next giveaway package from the fabulous Cherry Tree Beads!

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Need a last minute gift for mom? Check out the Mother's Day Parade of Crafts on The Artful Crafter. You're sure to find something to make that will put a smile on mom's face. Kid-friendly projects are indicated by our little Miss SmArty icon.

Laura - Taz's Corner
Spring Has Sprung! Postcards and An ATC

8 comments:

dale's dreams said...

Wish I could help you out, Kim, but, got nothing. Did you try clicking on the help link?

Mandy said...

Hey Kim! Hope your rest from the internet is going well!!! I had the same thing happen! I almost freaked because they were all gone. All I did was close Blogger and re-opened it and it was fine. You might try clearing your cookies and cache and rebooting. Hope it workds!

An Unusual Girl Named Christine said...

Hi Kim! I'll be awaiting your return- even if my blog seems to disappear from your list- I'll still be here...

Zlatica said...

Hello, Kim.
I had the same experience with the loss of my blog list. I was lucky, the list appeared after some time. I think Mandy said it right.

Cinderella Moments said...

Hi Kim! I'm so honored you can by my blog while you're taking a break from blog world. You are always so kind to me. I adore you! I totally understand the getting overwhelmed with the blog thing! I have never seen the blog list disappear. I hope that doesn't happen to me or I'll be in big trouble!
Love ya!
Caroline

rosanna said...

Kim, thank you for all the wonderful gifts you have sent to me. Alas they are not here yet but I saw them on Dale's blog.I'm truly looking forward to them :o( I feel a bit like the little matches girls outside the toys shop window.Thank you again and again. Rosanna

Laura said...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your break away and are getting things accomplished!
Miss you!!

((Hugs))
Laura

Unusual Girl Studios said...

Hi Kim, Hey- thanks for visiting my blog while you are 'vacation'. I always look forward to your comments. Hope all is well!