Sunday, May 1, 2011

Artsy Bloggers Sunday!!

It's time for me to share some links from some artsy bloggers! Each week we share with each other what we have been up to- and post to our blogs to share with our readers too. Please take a look at what these talented gals have been up to this week  :)  I have been working on The Sunroom Roombox this weekend so I'll be back tomorrow with some progress pictures :)

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Celebrate spring by making a pressed flower card.

Beading Arts
Don't miss your chance to win giveaway package #2 from Cherry Tree Beads! 

Laura - Taz's Corner
Laura shares some Free Mother's Day Designs and more.

Create a Memory Journal for Friends
Cherie talks about creating a one-of-a-kind gift for a friend. 

Moore (Gourd)Whimsies
Creative Paperclay Design Team!!!

Creative Dreamer
Last week June showed you how to create a woven "gum wrapper" photo frame... this week she's giving it away! 

Made By Nicole
Add a little edge to your wardrobe with these easy to craft punk pins.

Chicken Rotini With Fire Roasted Tomato Sauce
An easy healthier meal to throw together on hectic week nights. 

3 comments:

Julia said...

I love visiting all these artsy blogs. Thanks for sharing. I've been checking on your blog. I just haven't had a chance to comment much. We have one of our daughters and two grands with us right now.

Lucille said...

Kim, I need to clarify something with you. The other day when you said you did not know that I was French, it did not dawn on me that you might think I was from France, which I am not. I proudly wave the Canadian flag! I am a francophone from Canada. By the way, I meant to comment on Miko's photo where he is pausing with the wings. He looks absolutely adorable! I've been having problems with blogger.

Kim said...

Lucille- I am having problems with blogger too- perhaps blogger does not like us! How stupid of me to assume you were from France- I forget about French Canadians! You are my neighbor then- can you see me waving down here in Minnesota? A couple of my sweetest blogging friends are from Canada- now I have a third! I don't know if I have ever told you this- but I kiss Miko all the time for you. I always tell him that "this kiss is from Lucille- who thinks you are so adorable" :) Hope blogger treats us both better soon!

Julia- thank you for visiting my friends- it means so much to me- they are wonderful gals. I hope you are/did have the time of your life with the grands. They grow so fast-each moment is so precious ♥