Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

It's time again for Wednesday Weigh In.  I had a good week last week.  I didn't manage to exercise, but I was continuing on with spring cleaning and I know that counts for some exercise.  I can barely wait till it gets warm enough to really start cleaning things up outside.  I weigh in today at 164- and that's a little over a half a pound weight loss.  I tried to watch my weight watchers points values a lot this last week.  I'm feeling so excited about everything lately- spring coming, projects just pouring out of my brain, cleaning up my house and yard, moving my body is slowly getting easier- I am just feeling plain happy and I hope that will start to show in my battle to be healthy.  I'm going to try really hard this week for another loss next week.  If you would like to visit  my friend who is also trying to get healthy or you would like to work at it along with us please visit  Marsha for Wednesday Weigh Ins at http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com   
See you next week :)

4 comments:

Sassy Marsha said...

Oh, YEAH, feeling happy and good makes so much difference!!!!

I think I work harder cleaning the house, mopping the floor, etc ... than the treadmill sometimes!!!

CONGRATS on the weight loss this past week!!! Keep at it!!!!

See you next week!!

((HUGS)

Marsha

Laura said...

Yay KIM!!!! That's awesome! You'll be back into the 150's soon!!!!
Great job!

((Hugs))
Laura

Kim said...

Thank you ladies! I think that feeling happy makes all the difference for me. I'm hoping to have really good news next week- I'm going to try my hardest to get the actual exercise in if I can. You both are keeping me going!!

Eileen Bergen said...

Yay for spring! It really does raise our energy levels.