Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pay It Forward



I signed up for something called Pay It Forward on my sweet friend Julia's blog.  I think this will be fun-here's the rules:

 
 The first five people who leave a comment on this post will receive a gift  handmade by me for you. 
There is an important catch, First you must create a post explaining Pay it Forward 2011 on your blog.
Then for the best part, make and send a gift to the first five visitors who comment on your post and who agree to do the same. 
Don't worry you don't have to send these gifts out tomorrow, your gifts from the heart will take a little time. 
 This should be a fun way to make new friends and share your creativity. 
Pay it Forward is about friendship and sharing.
 
So- anyone interested?  As far as I can tell there really isn't a time limit to send out so no stress attached :)

8 comments:

Kathi said...

I'm interested Kim! Count me in!
I've been wanting to do something like this for a while. Sounds like fun! :D

Laura said...

Eff that. Me make something for someone??? Pfft.... ;p
It sounds like fun and a wonderful idea but not something a simpleton such as myself could participate in.

((Hugs))
Laura

Kim said...

Kathi- hooray!! I always think of things I think would be perfect for you- so I'm excited you signed up! Thank you :)

Laura- I emailed you chickie-----whatever :) ♥

Julia said...

don't include me in one of your first five people to comment since it was my blog you linked up with for this project. I just want to say that I'm glad there isn't a time limit since I haven't sent anything to my first five friends. I will do that soon, though.

Laura said...

Hmmm... apparently my pms was in overdrive this afternoon-sorry! ;p

I didn't get an email. :(

Did you "whatever" me??? You're taking your life in your hands right now... ;p

((Hugs))
Laura

Mandy said...

Hey Kim, don't count me in your five, I've aleady done a PIF and just wanted to let you know that it is really fun!!!

kibbygirl said...

Ok, pretty cool idea. I'm game. It's a good thing there isn't a time limit though! lol

Lainie said...

I can't believe I missed this post! It's Billy band getting in the way. Well that just won't do! I'm off to post on Kathi's blog!
Hope you have a great Easter!
Hugs,
Lainie