Sunday, April 10, 2011

Artsy Bloggers Sunday!!




It's time for me to share some links from some artsy bloggers! Each week we share with each other what we have been up to- and post to our blogs to share with our readers too. Please take a look at what these talented gals have been up to this week  :)

Made By Nicole
If Nothing Ever Changed, There'd Be No Butterflies - this mixed-media art piece was made using the bits of paper trash acquired during the weekend. 

Beading Arts
Cyndi has a copy of the wonderful new book "Endless Sparkle" that she is just dying to give away!

Creative Dreamer
June is sharing a recipe for Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles...yum! 

Taz's Corner - Free-Mixed Media Tips and Techniques! Art Journals and More...
Laura shares tips from her secret stash of techniques and tricks!

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Eileen made a necklace and earring set using shells gathered on vacation and shares the directions.

Barbara-MooreWhimsies
Weekly thoughts and Goings On

Canvas Paper House - Part 2
Second part of the canvas paper house Cherie is making for her aunt. 

Egg Carton Easter Bunny Craft
A quick and easy Easter for the kids (and it uses up those extra egg cartons).  

Lots of great things going on this week- have a visit! 

3 comments:

Laura said...

Everytime I see the name "Laura", I have a panic attack thinking that it's me! After 2 or 3 times, you would think I'd be over it....

((Hugs))
Laura

Mandy said...

Thanks Kim these are awesome!!

Kim said...

Laura- LOL!!! I promise I won't sign you up for any crafty things- I pinky swear girl! Hugs back!!!


Mandy- thank you for visiting my friends!