Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In/Healthy Thinking Thursdays




I almost forgot about weigh in today!  I had to run back in the house real quick to jump on the scale-hubby thought I was crazy!  I weigh in today at 162.1.  Small loss again- really small if you consider it's been 2 weeks, but at least not a gain like I was afraid of.  I have not been exercising and I know that makes a big difference for me.  It makes a big difference in my energy levels too- I'm still having a really hard time keeping my act together.  This week I have a lot of things I have needed to finish up for swaps, baby showers and a wedding.  I'm hoping after all this is finished and I have some wiggle time again I'll do better with exercising.  I really admire the women out there that somehow manage to do it all. If you would like to visit others trying to get healthy or you would like to work at it along with us please visit my friends Marsha for Wednesday Weigh Ins at http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com/ and sometimes my friend Laura for Healthy Thinking Thursdays at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com  

5 comments:

dale said...

Kim, I don't think anyone does everything all of the time. ;)

Life seems to be a constant juggling act.

Hubby just found this site the other day, maybe it will be of help to you. :)

http://www.glycemicindex.com/

But, read it later when you have the time! :)

Laura said...

Life can be REAL busy, that's for sure! For me, it's less about time and more about me just being too lazy. When I have some "down time" I'd much rather read a book or go on the computer or something.. anything!
Lazybum-that's me! :P

I'm glad that you had a loss! Yay! I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow. I've been doing okay for a couple of days now but had a rough few before that. I'll be happy if I've stayed the same!

Congratulations on the great work and for staying so motivated!!!
Love ya!

((Hugs))
Laura

Sassy Marsha said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

The snacking drives me crazy too! He snacks AND still loses weight, LOL

Have you tried the Jolly Time 100 calories popcorn? 1 point for the whole bag!!! Buy some!!

I think part of my problem is my thinking that I don't want to dip into the 49 points we're allowed weekly. I have to get past that mindset!

Have a wonderful week!

xxoo
Marsha

Julia said...

There are few women out there who "do it all". At least they don't do it well, or they are nutty and full of stress! You do more than your share, already. You are doing great with your healthy living changes! Keep it up. I've given up bread for Lent. It hasn't been too hard, so far!

Kim said...

Dale- if I only knew this when I was 8 years old and wishing I was 18! Thank you for the website- when I have time I'm really going to research on it because my family has diabetes running in it and I am hoping to not end up there also.

Laura- I know you are not lazy- you have kids and so I therefore know you are full of it- you are running constantly! Your down time is much more important and you deserve that book or computer time :) Hugs back girl ♥

Marsha- I've heard that sometimes going into those extra points shakes up your body and you end up losing- just a thought. I am getting that popcorn next shopping trip- thanks!

Julia- thank you my friend- how is your bread loss going now that we are further along?