Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In- Healthy Thinking




This is a super quick post because I am a bit behind this morning.  I weigh in today at 162.7!!!  I lost this week!!  Of course, it's once again a small loss- but last year when I tried to do this I would go weeks and weeks without anything coming off- mostly going on!  I am so encouraged and happy that I might regain control of my body and my health this year.  I was better about planning out my food this week and if I didn't have the time to exercise I tried to at least do things that made up for it- like housework or parking further from the door at the store.  Not exercise, but at least conscious of trying to do something to make my body move.  If you would like to visit others trying to get healthy or you would like to work at it along with us please visit my friends Marsha for Wednesday Weigh Ins at http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com/ and sometimes my friend Laura for Healthy Thinking Thursdays at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com     --although my poor friend Laura has been a little under the weather so healthy thinking has a totally different meaning for her right now.  I hope you keep feeling better Laura!!!  Hopefully I 'll be back later with another post after I catch up to my morning!!  Have a healthy and creative week :)

8 comments:

De said...

Congratulations, Kim!

Laura said...

Yay!!! You're such a loser!! :P
Congrats Kimn, you're doing SO great. Keep it up, it will come off. I'll be jumping up and down cheering when you hit the 150's again!

I will be doing a post tomorrow-I believe. :P

((Hugs))
Laura

Julia said...

Yea You!!!!!

Sassy Marsha said...

Eek, tried to leave a message and got an error, so you may end up with two comments from me, LOL

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Good for you!!! We'll just keep plugging along together!!!

Have to tell you that I bought a dress in Florida and was so excited that it looked nice and fit!! I can get into a 12 from the waist down but am still a 14 on the top, LOL

xxoo
Marsha

Kim said...

thank you gals!! I'm pretty pleased this week- I'm hoping I can keep it up. I don't care if they are little losses as long as there are some losses in there! Marsha--that's the part I love the most- being able to buy clothes that fit again! Good for you!!! There is no better feeling than liking the image staring back at you from the dressing room mirror :)

Zlatica said...

This was a great week for you, Kim! Congrats.
x

Eileen Bergen said...

Woohoo, good for you, Kim! Success breeds success. Good luck!

I appreciate what you said about working exercise into daily activities.

Sans! said...

Yay yay yay!!!!!

My turn next! I want to lose too :)