Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Days Of Journaling Day 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I made it to 30 days and I was only late posting one day!  I decided to just play around tonight without worrying too much about whether it would turn out good or not.  I don't think I am 100% finished with this page- but I'll probably let it sit for awhile and come back to it later.  I used scrapbook paper, sharpie markers and acrylic paint on this page.  I added some more pattern by stamping with rubber stamps, the bottom of a spool of thread and bubble wrap.  I wanted to do something I had never tried before, so I made a sliding dog on this page.  The dog can be on the ground, or he moves up as if he is jumping :)  I also played with adding some pom pom ribbon to the bottom of the page.  I think I have a long way to go in learning new art journal techniques, but I sure had fun with this 30 days!  Thank you to everyone that took the time to follow along!!!



13 comments:

Doreen said...

Congratulations Kim. I certainly admire your dedication and your creativity. You did a great job and this will make a great keepsake for you. I have been following your process even though I have not commented much.

Jill said...

Congrats, Kim! It's been so fun to follow along your journey~ you inspire me!!

Hugs,
Jill

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

Congratulations on following through, Kim. And you produced some great stuff in those 30 days! I really like this last entry. So colorful and playful, and *very* creative!

Cia

kibbygirl said...

Your journal is amazing Kim. :)

Cazro said...

Fabulous journal. Popped on to say thanks for your visit and comments on my Mini Property blog.
A. For a while I covered all of the loaf with foil, then removed it, I brushed the dome roof with mixed egg and milk,to get the browned glazed effect, same as we do when baking a pie. LOL I didn't paint it.

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Yay, you did it! Woo hoo Kim. Doesn't it feel great? I can't wait to see what you tackle next.

Jollie said...

Congratulations Kim, your journal is gorgeous!!

Hugs, Jollie

Lucille said...

Congratulations, Kim! I love the pom pom touch on the bottom.

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por tu diario, has sido muy creativa y original, me encanta.
besitos ascension

Laura said...

I love the sliding dog!
Congratulations on getting it all done! You did a great job. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

dale's dreams said...

What a commitment you had and such lovely pages to show for it.

I hope you continue to art journal. :)

Ascension said...

Casi me pierdo la ultima pagina de tu diario.
Me ha encantado seguir tu paseo por el.
Una preciosa hoja de final, felicidades!!!
besitos ascension

Kim said...

Thank you everyone!!! I really had fun with this- thank you so much for following along with me ♥