Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30 Days Of Journaling Day 28

I did this page around a vintage postcard my friend Dani sent to me.  I used paper scraps, acrylic paint, and a sharpie paint pen on this page.  It dawned on me as I was finishing up this page that I use circles a lot when I draw.  Not too sure what that means, but I'm trying to pay attention to things like this because I'm going to concentrate this year on improving my journaling and putting more meaning into it.  I only attatched one side of the postcard to the page, so you can lift the postcard up.  Underneath the postcard is a little drawing Dani did on the envelope on one of her letters to me.  Isn't it sweet?    I'm going to go experiment with some wool now- see you tomorrow!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Love all the entries... Those shells would be pretty in mini, don't ya think? And as far as the drawing circles... I have an article somewhere that would anwser that question, lol, I just have to find it. Along with my nail stickers, and my castors... I swear, if my head wasn't on good, I'd loose it too:)
minihugs!
Katie

Lucille said...

I think I might get hooked on journaling from looking at all these inspiring collages and colourful sketches!

dale's dreams said...

I would love to attempt journaling, but, I think my plate is already full. I'll just enjoy yours. :)

I think circles mean perfection.

PAKY said...

your diary is so original, I like it! hugs

Laura said...

I love the way that you are journaling!
The vintage postcard is gorgeous!

((Hugs))
Laura

Ascension said...

Te ha quedado de lo mas original la pagina de hoy, me encanta.
besitos ascension

Eileen Bergen said...

I love "touch me" pages like this. It's the kid in all of us.

Only a couple more days to go. I have so enjoyed seeing your journal journey this month, Kim.

You did great!

Kim said...

Katie- they would be really pretty in mini- isn't the monogram clever? LOL on finding things- I am the same way. My goal for this year is to organize all my craft items so I stop re-buying things and finding the one I was looking for afterwards!Hugs to you too!!

Lucille- I think you should journal! It's really so fun :) Thank you for looking at each entry-you are the best!

Dale- that makes me feel less silly about posting all of them then- you can live through my journaling whenever you like :) Perfection- I am not sure about that one.....although my hubby does say I have "problems" with having to have things a certain way...hmmmmmmm. I'll have to give this more thought- thank you!!

Paky- thank you! ♥

Laura- thanks girl- love ya!

Ascension- thank you :)

Eileen- I'm trying something strange with my last page if I can get it finished on time- thank you- and thank you for looking at all of them too! I'm so glad I met you!