Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Days Of Journaling Day 26

On this journal page I have glued down a couple of pictures of shell art I found cool and inspiring and on the other page I have glued wrapping paper off a gift from my sweet friend Dani from The Netherlands.  Then I doodled a bit on the page- adding shells, pearls, hearts and tulips and added some color with markers and watercolor pencils.  I'm going to see how far I can get on  my painted staircase angels today and catch up on blog reading a little bit tomorrow.  The sun is shining today and the light coming in the windows is incredible.  Makes me a really happy girl :)  See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Ascension said...

Una preciosa pagina llena de color y recuerdos.
Que disfrutes del dia radiante que tienes.
besitos ascension

Zlatica said...

Kim, very nice pages. The wrapping paper looks interesting.
I´m happy with you that you have some SUN finally!
Thank you for your kind comments on my doll. :)

Eileen Bergen said...

The sun really does energize us, doesn't it? Spring is such a blessing. Well worth the wait because it's that much sweeter when it finally comes.

babalisme said...

Oh, I wish I have your consistency in journaling... I love your shells doodles..

Lucille said...

I love the way your imagination works, Kim! Everything is always so inspiring.

Kim said...

Ascension- thank you :) hugs to you!!

Zlatica- your doll is amazing- makes me want to try making a doll now! Thank you for your sweet comment- and I am soaking up every ray of sun I can! :) hugs!

Eileen-after this winter- I am going to soak up and be thankful for every moment of this spring and summer!

Babalisme- thank you :) I have visited your blog-it is so cute!!

Lucille- thank you ♥