Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Days of Journaling Day 2

Taking inspiration from Traci Bunker from http://tracibunkers.blogspot.com I am doing 30 days of Journaling.  You can read more about Traci's challenge and follow her progress here:  http://tracibunkers.blogspot.com/2011/03/30-days-of-journaling-day-1.html  Last night I had some projects that needed painting, so since I already had the paint out I decided to prep another art journal page.  I quickly glued down an image from an old children's book and some paper scraps and then added paint from colors I was using on a different project.  I didn't spend much time on this page because I was concentrating more on the other project- so this page actually turned out to be really fun to make.  Often when I don't overthink things that is when I have the most fun creating.  I'll go back later and add journaling to this page.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love the colors Kim! Very Spring like:)

Dani said...

Sweet page Kim Xx

Kim said...

Thank you ladies ♥

Eileen Bergen said...

Not to over-think is excellent advice. I'm working on that.

Clearly, your muse is back - yay!

The pages are very pretty and make a wonderful background for some journaling.