Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Days Of Journaling Day 18

Today my hubby and I spent a little time with my family and then we drove back home.  I'm still feeling a little under the weather and I meant to lay down for 20 minutes that somehow turned into 4 hours :(  When I woke up I went over the sketch I did yesterday with ink in my journal, wrote a little entry across the page for the day and decided that was enough.  I'm going to go lay back down for the night and hopefully wake up in the morning with lots of energy- see you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Minnie Kitchen said...

I used to love writing picture journals. I would cover more than half of the page with a picture of the day- so I didn't have to write as much! haha

I also Love it when I take 2+hour naps. Is it only me? I dream so much when I nap....

Lataina said...

Hope you feel better, Kim! =)

Jill said...

Girlie, you need to rest! I hope that you are feeling better soon. I'm lovin' that journal~ I love that you are sharing it with us~ always an inspiration!
Hugs,
Jill

Dani said...

It's lovely Kim :) have a wonderful sunday xx

Jollie said...

Your journal looks very lovely :)
I hope you feel better soon!

Hugs, Jollie

Lucille said...

Lovely journal, Kim. I find it takes a lot of staying power to stick to a journal day in and day out. If you slept for four hours, it's because your body needed it. If it is food poisoning, it takes a lot out of a person. It will probably take you a few days to bounce back. Take care! (Like Minnie Kitchen, I also dream a lot when I nap.)

Eileen Bergen said...

Very cute barnyard scene and I'm glad you're getting some much-needed rest.