Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Days of Journaling Day 17

This is a really quick post today.  My hubby and I drove 2 hours down to the cities to go see an exhibit on King Tut today.  I felt fine most of the day until we got back to the hotel.  Since then I've been sick as a dog- I think maybe I have a little food poisoning.  Anyways- this is as far as I got on my page today- I was dreaming and planning about my garden in the long car ride and missing the smell of wet soil.   I'm going to go see my Mom and Sister  while I am in town tomorrow and I am very excited to see them :)  I'm off to go lay in the huge comfy hotel bed and be lazy and watch tv- see you tomorrow :)

7 comments:

De said...

I hope you feel much better tomorrow, Kim. Food poisoning is no fun at all. Have a great time with your family!

Lucille said...

Horrible! I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Julia said...

There's not much worse than being sick when you are out of town and wanting to have fun! Another great journal page!

joy said...

I hope your feeling much better now Kim xxx

Eileen Bergen said...

What a bummer - to get sick while you're traveling.

We saw the King Tut Exhibit in NY when our son was in grade school. It was amazing and a wonderful family outing.

Feel better quick!

Ascension said...

Kim, espero que mejores pronto.
Cuidate mucho.
besitos ascension

Kim said...

Thank you for the get well wishes all- since I have been feeling poorly still this week I think I may have a little bug- but I'm not letting it win! :) I made it through the entire exhibit before I got sick too- just barely :) Poor hubby!