Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 Days of Journaling Day 12

I'm just popping a post online really quick for 30 Days of Journaling.  I've been busy working all weekend- lots of progress :)  I'm almost finished with a wedding shower present, I'm just about finished with a miniature swap for the All Things Miniature Group and I painted the wings on the angels for the staircase :)  I did forget in the midst of all that to do my journal page, so this is what I did really quick to start on a new page.  The image is from a greeting card.  I glued down an ad that I had cut out and saved that sounded cool with the greeting card and I started drawing a garden of love :)  Hope you had a good weekend- I'm  off to prepare for the work week.

7 comments:

Lataina said...

Aw, how sweet! I love this page. =)

Ascension said...

Kim estas muy trabajadora, me encanta verte con tanta energia.
Tu pagina de hoy quedo preciosa.
besitos ascension

Ani said...

me encanta! como todas. si tuviera que escoger una no se con cual me quedaría!
feliz semana!!

Zlatica said...

You are such a busy bee, Kim.
The page is so cute.
:)

Eileen Bergen said...

The image is darling. I can see why you saved it. That will make a lovely page when you finish the flowers.

Papillon Bleu said...

"A garden of love"...so romantic Kim!
Did you know that for a long long time (years) I have imagined a to make a tree of love. I don't know how to make a tree as I imagine, so I take my time.
I am happy to see that in your fruitful imagination, love can generously grow too!

Lots of love and happiness to you my dear Kim.
XXX

Kim said...

Latiana- thank you :)

Ascension- thank you!!! I love to have the energy back too :) hugs and more hugs to you!!!!

Ani- thank you ♥ hugs!!

Zlatica- feels great to stay busy though :) thank you :)

Eileen- thank you- you are so sweet to come check out every day! I really appreciate it so much ♥

Patricia- I can believe that- it is what I love about you! I hope someday you can make your tree of love come to life. Lots of love and happiness to you also my friend- friends like you help keep my imagination alive and growing! xxxxxooooo!!!!!!!