Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In / Healthy Thinking Thursday



Well, it seems I am giving my money away to weight watchers.  LOL.  I did not do so good this week.  I weigh in this week at 163.8.  A small gain.  It's entirely my fault because I did not exercise even once this week and last weekend seemed to be a snacking weekend for my hubby and I.  I'm still struggling with the priorities problem.  It was a very hectic week.  Problems at work, errands to be taken care of after work, housework piling up around me.  I was a little overwhelmed this last week and as I often do when the going gets bad- I neglect my own health in the push to keep up with everything else.  There's nothing to be done about it now except to stop making excuses and get my butt back on track again.  I have to admit that even though I felt tired the weeks I was making sure to exercise, I still had the energy to get things accomplished.  I need to remember that.  So- here's to a better week next week.  I hope if you are on a healthy journey you are doing well- or at least not letting the bad weeks stop you :)  If you would like to visit others trying to get healthy or you would like to work at it along with us please visit my friends Marsha for Wednesday Weigh Ins at http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com/ and sometimes my friend Laura for Healthy Thinking Thursdays at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com    

6 comments:

Ascension said...

Kim, muchas veces cuando haces dieta pasa eso, que si estas estresada, nerviosa.....te da por comer lo que no debes.
No te preocupes y vuelve otra vez con mas fuerza, seguro que esta semana tendras recompensa si haces un pequeño esfuerzo mas.
besitos ascension

Julia said...

We all have days, weeks, months, etc... that we don't do the best we could. Do you know, that since my mother died I have actually gained a few pounds. I thought I would do so much better with the extra time, etc.... But, I find that now, I have time to eat lunch and dinner. I wasn't doing that every day before. I have got to get my body moving. I am bursting at the seams.
I'm really proud of you for your perserverence! just hang in there.I'm sure you've told me, but what kind of work do you do?

Sassy Marsha said...

Hang in there, Kim!! I know how difficult it is to "let" go of having to do it all. I am like that but not like I used to be. If you saw the dust bunnies you'd know my housekeeping has taken a backseat to some things ALTHOUGH yesterday I cleaned from top to bottom and I racked up 4 extra points to be used so it's a good thing!!!!

Stress is bad. You need to do something for yourself to free your mind . . . excercise is good, even it's only 10 minutes on the treadmill.

Have a good week!!! I don't know if I want to weigh myself next Wednesday after this coming week, LOL

Big hug,
Marsha

Zlatica said...

I hope your next week wil be less stressful, Kim.
Just relax... :)

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Sounds like you just described every woman on this planet earth!

Take it one day at a time, and don't be so hard on yourself!
That's what my Hubby tells me every day!

Ciao Bella!
Creative Carmelina

Sans! said...

Good morning Kim, I have stopped my work in the office to read this post :) . So let me assure you, as far as I am concerned, you checking in on Wednesday is a few points up for you :).

I weighed myself yesterday and my weight is .5 more than my lowest in the past 6 weeks. I am just wondering if my metabolic rate has fallen by so much that I am not losing any kgs despite walking 60 minutes a day and watching what I eat. I am due for a checkup tomorrow and I will ask the doctor. :)

Chin up, Kim and keep this up. You are helping more people than you think! :)