http://sassyminidolls.blogspot.com/ and my friend Laura for Healthy Thinking Thursdays at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com
This next part of this post is more for me than anyone else. My friend Wendy at http://worldofwendylu.blogspot.com/ makes a list of goals for the month for herself. I love this idea so much- a little structure to keep on track and not get too distracted. I thought I would give it a try- even if we are halfway through February already. So, here's my list of goals for projects for Febraury. At the end of the month I'm going to update what I accomplished and what did not get done.
1. Start an embroidered blanket I have planned for a wedding present.
2. Take down a pair of wooden angel paintings from my staircase to finish them and the staircase mural.
3. Make 2 items for June's "Love" Creativity Challenge
4. Finish up and mail letters to my 2 penpals
5. Start March All Things Mini swap
6. Finish the left side of the Candy House
I know that's a short list, but I'm trying not to jinx the energy I feel returning and I'd really like to be able to say I accomplished these things in the next few weeks. Stay tuned tomorrow for some more progress pictures from The Candy House. I've been painting shingles like crazy :)
She's GRowing Her Own Pintos!
1 minute ago