Saturday, November 13, 2010

I have some great things to share today.  I participated in a Christmas ornament swap run by Cindy at http://thimbleprimsstudio.blogspot.com/  I sent 3 ornaments, so I received 3 back.  I'm so glad I did this swap-check out the great ornaments that were sent to me!  This first one is made by Cindy-isn't it beautiful?
This next ornament was made by Madalynne Bergin of Pineapple Primitives- I think he's so cute!
The third ornament was made by Wendy of Wendy Groskopf Creations.  This doll is stuffed with something that smells heavenly!  She's very cute too!
But-that's not all!  Cindy also sent me the most darling doll and teddy bear as a little gift.  Thank you so much Cindy- I love them both and Amelie has already claimed the teddy bear for her playroom.  A big thank you to the ladies that made my ornaments also.  I love them!


I also received an order from Nikki from http://nikkinikkinikki72.blogspot.com  Nikki made these gorgeous real life scale candle ornaments for your christmas tree.  When she posted them in her blog I knew I wanted them- I can't believe I was lucky enough to buy them!  I love them so much, I can hardly wait to decorate for the holidays.
Nikki also sent me some extra gifts- thank you so much Nikki.  I am in love with everything you sent- you are so sweet as well as talented :) !!!  I am over the moon about the owl ornament!!




  We had some snow here in Minnesota today.  Just a dusting so far for us up north.  This was Miko's first real snow and he had such a fun time playing in it- so funny to watch!
Here is Miko looking longingly out to the  snow- he had just been outside for 20 minutes but wanted to go back out again.
Here's what Henry cat thinks about the snow.  I'm leaning towards her thoughts :)  Hope you are all having a good weekend :)

7 comments:

Thimbleprims Studio said...

Kim,
What a great post!! I especially like the part about the Thimbleprims Ornaments swap. : )
Seriously, I'm so glad everything got to you all right and that you like everything. It looks like Little Doll is settling right in. I didn't make her. I don't know who made her, but she seems like a very likeable doll person.
Lots of love,
Cindy

Briarwood Miniatures said...

I'm definitely in Henry's camp. Snow is pretty, but it makes me want to snuggle up in my bed. :)

The ornaments you received are so lovely, Kim. And Nikki's things...well, they're made by Nikki. 'Nuff said. :)

How's the art coming along? Done any new pieces?

Hugs,
Cia

Jill said...

Such a fun ornament swap! So many wonderful goodies!

Okay, I'm lovin' your kitty's bed~ so dang cute!!

Hugs,
Jill

Ascension said...

Que bonitos regalos de intercambio!!!!
Me encanta la foto de tu gatito dormido en esa "cama especial" jejeje
besitos ascension

Claudia said...

What a neat exchange - the ornaments are charming! Oh, you have snow - I wonder if we can be far behind? Miko looks adorable looking out at the snow.

xo
Claudia

Kim said...

Cindy! thank you again so much...I thought you had made that cute doll- I Love her!! I love the teddy too- this was a great swap! :)

Cia- I'm in Henry's camp too- I think the snow is pretty- but I'm always cold so I don't have a strong desire to be out in the snow-lol :) Hard to resist those cute doggie eyes begging to play though. The candles are so gorgeous- I feel so lucky they will be on my tree :) I lost my board book- so no new piece yet...but I'm picking up a new book tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have something to share before weeks end! Hugs back to you!

Jill- thank you!! I think I might have a suitcase big enough to fit Haggie :) Hugs to you too!!!

Thank you Ascension!!! Doesn't Henry Cat look so comfortable?

Claudia- I hope snow is waiting a bit yet for you- I always wish for a late snowfall so winter does not seem so long. Miko had such fun in that snow-he reminds me I have to make more time for playing :)

Papillon Bleu said...

Oh my...snow? already?
I think I should have read this post first, I just noticed that I thought this cute little bear was Bernard in your newest post...Tehee!Silly me.