Monday, September 20, 2010

quick post- new minis from Timber Ridge Studio

I'm popping in with a quick post about some new minis I treated myself from Timber Ridge Studios.  These are unpainted porcelain- aren't they gorgeous??!!!  I love them- one of the vases is part of a gift for a sweet friend- which vase do you like best?  I can't decide- they are both so great!  Ronni from Timber Ridge Studios was wonderful- the shipping was very quick and the product is excellent.  Ronni even included the cute little bowl as a gift- too sweet!  There are also mini sea shells for your beach themed project, decals (I think I am getting some of these with my next order), mini supplies....lots of goodies to look at!  I'd like to say a huge thank you again for the awesome customer service and I couldn't be happier with my goodies.  I'll be shopping here again, that is for sure!  Still not enough time yet to catch up on blog reading- I may have to simply start new when things level out.  Hope all my awesome blogging friends are doing well ♥

16 comments:

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

They are both beautiful but I think I like the slender one a little more. How are you going to paint them?

Zlatica said...

Gorgeous!
Maybe they will look nice the way they are - white.

Glenda said...

Fab pieces - thanks for the link!
I think I like the little bowl best, but maybe that's because I know it would be the one I could finish best! My relationship with mini painting is a rocky one :)

Ara said...

They are wonderful minis Kim!! Are you going to paint them or leave them white? How wonderful that he threw in a gift!! -ara

cockerina said...

Hello Kim, I see you're well and have fun ... This is important! Your vases are very nice, have fun with them!
many kisses from Italy!
Caterina

Briarwood Miniatures said...

Hope things are going well, Kim. These are darling little minis. I can see why you wanted them!

Cia

Sans! said...

Wow, thanks for the link! Very nice pieces ! :)

Julia said...

This blogger friend is hoping you are doing better.
These miniatures are so very cute! I think I told you that I was thinking of making a fairy house for when my grandchildren come home next time. I found out that my three oldest grands are making their own fairy houses in their yard. I can't wait to see what they've done!

Julia said...

You have an award to pick up at my blog.

sunshine said...

I love all of them! They are so cute. I'm continually amazed at how "real sized" these mini's look!

((Hugs))
Laura

Eileen Bergen said...

They are all just adorable! What a great resource. Thanks for the info, Kim.

Eileen Bergen said...

These are all just adorable! Thanks for the info on where to get them, Kim.

ittybittyandpretty said...

oooohhh, what a lovely little stash. i love it all and cant choose which is the nicest.
xx

Papillon Bleu said...

I love the tiny one near what looks like a swan and really really like the...blast! don't know what the word is in English!...gotta check in my dictionary...2 sec..........................................................................................................................my dictionary translation is "ewer". I really like it though.I'd leave them white you know. It looks very chic!

Hope you are fine my dear blog friend.
XXX

Katie said...

Too Funny! I was just looking at that site a few nights ago, and lost the link, so thank-you! There's so much to look at:)

Hope all is well with you....Sending a big huggers your way:)

Cinderella Moments said...

Endless possibilities! Don't you just love that?

Caroline