Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome New Followers and An Award!

Hello all!  I have some new followers to welcome today as well as an award!



A big welcome to mini_babies and AnythingMiniature--I did not see any blog info for you---if you have a blog please leave a comment- I'd love to visit you!!


I also want to welcome my special sweet art friend Dawn King. I knew Dawn awhile ago when I used to do a lot of mail art and lots of mixed media art.  I have not been doing mail art for awhile- unless you count my minis as mail art- but I am soooo happy to be back in touch with this wonderful friend!!! 

Maria is from http://maminiatures.blogspot.com/   Maria has a wonderful dollhouse miniature blog and she makes the most gorgeous porcelain dollhouse dolls.  Maria also has the sweetest tutorial for furniture made out of popsicle sticks on her blog as a thank you to her followers.  Please visit her and say hello- her blog is gorgeous!



Christina is from http://miniaturewonderland.blogspot.com/  Christina makes the sweetest dollhouse miniature food and flowers too!  If you visit her blog you are sure to leave feeling your tummy rumbling :)  If you read backwards in her blog you can see her first baking preperation table- a lemon cake.  It is amazing work :)


Beatrice is from http://lesminiaturesdebeatrice.blogspot.com/  Beatrice is a dollhouse miniature artist--you have to visit her blog to see for yourself!  Beautiful dresses, gorgeous boxes and baskets of women's sundries, wonderfully dressed dolls- and I see some kitties in there too and you all know I love a blog with cats :)


Janny is from http://artofmini.blogspot.com/  Janny has a dollhouse related blog also.  She has just created some of the most gorgeous dollhouse dresses I have seen.  That's not all she creates either- there is a lot more gorgeous eye candy on her blog- all tiny little replicas of items anyone would love to have in their real size home.

***Edit****  I would also like to welcome Shelby from http://anythingminiature.blogspot.com/  Shelby has just started blogging- she has a sweet blog about dollhouse miniatures.  She's working on a post office dollhouse ( I really love this idea and really look forward to watching her work on this house) and is starting a bakery too.  I think she needs some followers and some mini love, so please visit her if you have a minute and say hello and welcome her to blogging :)   Thanks for commenting Shelby- I really love your blog and would be sad to have missed out on it :)


Thank you everyone for visiting me- I'm so happy to meet all of you and look forward to following your blogs as well :)


I also have an award that was given to me by the sweet Ascension.



    Here are the details:


This award was created with the intent to promote fellowship among bloggers, a way of showing affection and recognition of work that adds value to the Web.

Thank you so much Ascension- and thank you for all of the sweet comments you leave for me and your support.  I'm really so pleased to have friends like you  through blogging.

I can never remember whom wants to recieve awards and who does not...so I pass this award on to all of my wonderful followers if you would like to play along.


3 comments:

ShellbyFay said...

Hey Kim, thanks for the lovely welcome! Here's a link to my blog http://anythingminiature.blogspot.com/

There isn't much there right now, but I hope to have more interesting stuff up pretty soon!


Shellby x

miniature wonderland said...

hi Kim..!
thank you for your warm welcome and write a lovely mini blog review :) i love your miniatures too, they're wonderful.. :)

hugs,
christina

ShellbyFay said...

Thank you so much Kim for that lovely little add there :D Really made me smile! You've encouraged me a lot now to get going on my blog! I look forward to seeing more on your bakery too and I might just have to steal your florist because it is so adorable!