A small amount of progress was made on the candy house last weekend. I finished adding the biscuit siding to the front of the house and I started to add a lollipop railing to the balcony. I've added more little cookies that look like flowers in one of the dormers and I decided how I'm going to paint the shingles- you might be able to see it better up there in the corner of the roof if you click the picture to make it bigger. The shingles are going to be a lot of work! Before I get too far on the shingles I'm going to experiment with licorice ropes- I'm not the best with polymer clay so wish me luck.
Before I do some work for the day I thought I would share some pictures from my garden from July.
Tessie, With a Whip and a Chair!
17 hours ago