Monday, June 21, 2010

On a Holiday.......Swap :)





I won't be taking a real vacation this year- so hard to get away from work and we are short on money this year also.  However, the fabulous Caterina from http://leminisdicockerina.blogspot.com has organized a miniature swap based on vacations- so I am able to take a mini vacation after all!  You are to create a container relating to your vacation and 2 additional items-   a suitcase, swimsuit and sunscreen for example.  If I could take a vacation this year I would love to visit my penpal Dani in The Netherlands.  What fun and trouble we could create in a week!!  I will be sending to Nina from http://minimumm.blogspot.com/- I'm almost finished-I hope she likes what I send her!  Nina, if you are reading this would you please email me your mailing address at flowerarts@gmail.com?  Here are some beautiful pictures from The Netherlands- I hope I do get to visit there some day.......maybe I should start buying those lottery tickets :)  Thank you Caterina for another fun swap!!

6 comments:

Dani said...

Hi Kim...you are more then welcome !!!, would be so much fun to have you around !...hope we both win the lottery some day so you can come to me and i to you !!

Xxx Dani

PonderandStitch said...

Oh, what a fun swap idea! Also, if you ever get to the Netherlands, take me with you as I have adored Dani for years! lol :D

**waves to Dani

cockerina said...

Kim, sometimes when not enough money for real vacation, traveling with the imagination can be much more fun! ha ha!
you can find the email of Nina here:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/17953449756754725163

a kiss and enjoy!
Caterina

Zlatica said...

I wish you can visit your friend... But internet can connect us also without money...

Julia said...

We are going to spend a fortune that we don't have going to see a new grand this summer. It will be worth it, but oh my, how expensive traveling is these days. This is a great swap idea.

Kim said...

Amy- of course you could come with- since I would probably have to win the lottery right now for this to happen- I'll even pay for you! Wouldn't that be a dream come true?

Julia- Grandchildren are worth going into a little debt over ♥