Friday, May 14, 2010

Welcome New Followers!!!!!!

I apologize--I am sooooo late in welcoming some incredible new followers!  Please help me welcome them today♥

Louise from http://petitewonders28.blogspot.com/  Louise is new to blogging.  She is a crafter and--yes Louise, I think we can say you are an artist too!  (got to help a girl out with avoiding those dishes!!)    Louise has an etsy store also--http://www.etsy.com/shop/petitewonders28 and has some wonderful creations there in polymer clay and needle felting.  I am in love with the little miniature pond on her blog with the goldfish swimming- so cute!  Please visit her and welcome her to the blogging world--nothing better than meeting a bunch of new friends!

Sketching Girl is from http://sketchinginthewoods.blogspot.com/  I adore this gal and this blog.  She is an aspiring artist, miniaturist and writer (I stole that from her profile- but it describes her so well!)  Sketching girl is working on improving her artistic skills and I love that she is setting goals for herself and jumping right into projects.  Sketching Girl has been writing a script also, if you read back a bit in her blog you can learn about the storyline- I wish I could write- I greatly admire anyone who can!  Her dollhouse will have 3 different themes- I really hope she shows us some pictures someday because one floor will be themed after "The Borrowers"- a book I really loved as a child. 

Susanna from http://enrocalacuina.blogspot.com/  This is the MOST delicious looking cooking blog- I see more than one recipe I would really love to try out.  I got so hungry looking at her blog--I wish my asparagus would come up- there are some yummy looking recipes using asparagus on this blog!

Monika from http://puppenstubennostalgie.blogspot.com/  What a gorgeous miniature blog this is!  I love the pansies Monika has just made- exquisite!!!  I was having troubles with the translator- but really you don't even need it for this blog.  Lots of wonderful miniature items made by Monika- Love the plant stands a bit back in the blog.  I really look forward to seeing more of your work Monika!!!

Minimal from http://minimami.blogspot.com/  This is another blog with some wonderful miniatures!  My translator is messing with me today, so this is another blog I had some trouble reading- but no worries because I could just keep looking at all the wonderful minis all day long!  I think some of her items are things she has made, and some items are from swaps--it's all wonderful- you have to go have a look!









5 comments:

sunshine said...

Welcome to all of your new followers Kimmy!

((Hugs))
Laura

LENIRA said...

Vi seu blog entre os favoritos de Doreen e visitei.Amei seus trabalhos e a partir de hoje vou ser sua seguidora.Beijosdo Brasil.

Sketching Girl said...

Thanks so much for including me in this post! You wrote so many nice things about me! :)

I will post pictures as I get my house together, I'm also looking forward to The Borrowers floor, both the TV series and the book caught my imaginaton as a child, I loved them! Possibly why I love Miniatures so much! I have a number of items gathered for my Borrowers floor - I will have to take some pictures of them together so you can see them!

I love your new followers blogs, you have some great miniatures blogs up them, and I really love the British Bits and Bobs by Julia, as well as her writing and reading blogs, love Louise's Polymer Clay creations too! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sketching Girl :)

Petite Wonders said...

Hi Kim,

Thank you for introducing my new blog! You're a wonderful and supportive blog friend!

Julia Writer said...

Thanks for mentioning me! Thanks also to Sketching Girl for the kind words, both made my day, I'm sorry that I only just found this post today :) Better late than never I suppose!