Well, I've been steadily working on the bus, but I don't have a lot to show for it! After I completed the floor I wallpapered the inside walls of the bus. The kit did not come with inserts for the windows, so my hubby and I cut plexiglass to fit the window openings and then I framed the windows with skinny sticks. The next step was the bus door. I wanted the front doors to be able to open and close, but I did not want to order hinges and we don't have a local dollhouse shop. I took the easy way out and made cloth hinges- which should work well enough since this bus won't be played with.
She's Growing Her Own Pintos!
1 minute ago