Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day Present to Myself :)

   I have been a big fan of Maia's dolls from http://maiastwinkleminiatures.com/shop/  I decided to treat myself to one for a Valentine's Day present to myself.  She arrived this last week- she is amazing!!!  She is so tiny- but the detail is incredible- she even has tiny little buttons on her dress.  Take a look!!!
 

I love her so much!!  Here is a picture of her on the counter being sold at the flower shop- Thank you Maia!!!  Thank you also for the little brooch you sent with her- I'm still trying to decide where I will use it :)

 

I have been working on the felting tutorial- about halfway done with another dog, so if you are interested keep an eye out for that tutorial on Monday :)

9 comments:

dale said...

That is so cute! :)

Jill said...

The nice thing about buying yourself a gift for Valentine's is that you get exactly what you want! Your little doll is wonderful-- so teeny! Looking forward to your tutorial--
Hugs,
Jill

Jean Day said...

I love Maia's dolls too, she is beautiful! Happy Valentines!

Dawn said...

Your little doll is so sweet!!

Peach Blossom Hill said...

She is so sweet! Lucky girl you and you are so pretty, Kim! I've been trying to get my oldest DD to take a better pix of me but I don't think it's humanly possible. Camera's aren't miracle workers! LOL!

Yes, I will look forward to your felting tutorial. I bought the book on felting little animals and have the felting needles but haven't given it a try!

Jody

sunshine said...

That is adorable! I'm always amazed at the talent some people have! I'm so jealous. :P

Happy Valentines Day! Love you!

((Hugs))
Laura

Claudia said...

What a beautiful little doll! You deserve a treat on Valentine's Day!

xo
Claudia

beyondbaffled said...

I love your new doll - she looks so cute in the flower shop :)

cockerina said...

Kim the doll is beautiful, it's incredible what Maia is able to do with his hands ... You are lucky to have an object so beautiful!
kisses, Caterina