Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project of the Week of February 13

I worked two jobs at the end of this week, so I decided on a project that I could finish in one day.  This week's project of the week I found from this tutorial:  http://gondasminiaturen.blogspot.com/2009/10/cakeplateau.html

I plan to use it in my bakery to hold cookies or cupcakes eventually.  Here's my version- I think it might need one more wash of paint but I wanted to get my project of the week up before the week was over!

 

It's not really this crooked- I took the picture on the bed and did not realize until I went to edit it that the entire picture slants!  Oh well- I'll show it again full of some goodies and straight :)

4 comments:

Deni said...

That is so neat Kim!
I have that printed out ready to make it for ages and haven't had any time to do it!
It is sitting on my desk with a pile of papers, all mini tutorials! lol

Claudia said...

Oh boy - I think I see a project in my future!

xo
Claudia

beyondbaffled said...

What a great idea and so easy to make! Thanks for sharing this.

cockerina said...

Congratulations, the bowl is managed well! thanks for reporting the tutorial
Caterina