Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yep, it's winter :)

Yesterday while I was catching up on blogs I had to laugh because Amy from Ponder and Stitch had posted about her kitties loving each other when no one was looking.  Earlier last week I had taken this picture and it was still sitting on my camera.  I just had to post it today:



This is how you know it is winter and it's cold in my house.  Usually all 3 of my cats will all be in separate corners or rooms of the house.  When it's cold they finally give in and sleep next to each other- or if they are having a really good day you can find all 3 of them snuggled around me :)

6 comments:

sunshine said...

Awwww... look at those sweet little puddy tats!

So cute!

Ohhhhh...my tummy isn't well. I ate too much coconut cream pie! :(

((Hugs))
laura

PonderandStitch said...

Awwwwwww! Sweetness!! I love when the cats cuddle, and I love it even more when they cuddle with me- especially Finn. He's my big, beastly boy. :)

Dani said...

How sweet Kim !!...nice and warm and cosy ;)..what else can you ask for ;) xx Dani

Deni said...

They are so cute! I luv how they talk to each other too
That is one thing I regret that I didn't get 2 cats when I got Molly!
And she never had a litter either so she is a bit strange sometimes, but overall a wonderful companion!

Ara said...

Very cute! My dogs are the same way... they want nothing to do with each other until they're cold or have a new toy! Stay warm! hugs, ara

kathi said...

Soooo sweet! My cats love to cuddle with the dogs. Anything to keep warm!