Well, my Sunday did not go quite as planned. My hubby had to go to work unexpectedly and this shifted everything in our schedule. I did manage to clean out the fridge yesterday, trudge the boxes of christmas decorations up to the attic, finish the laundry and even put some shingles on Bernard's house. I had to stop when I ran out of stained shingles. Of course I was too impatient to stain all the shingles and THEN glue them to the roof-I only stained half of them before I could stand it no more and started gluing! So, now I am on hold on Bernard's house again while I stain some more shingles. I think I am doing a pretty decent job so far though- Bernard loves them- soon he won't have to worry anymore about leaks in his roof :) I also cut a little front yard out of foam core and covered it with some green felt and a piece of linoleum I cut into a slate sidewalk. I just put a few plants there to see how they would look- still quite a lot of work to do on the yard! For starters- I think the green felt is way too bright and I cannot decide if I should paint it darker or if I should try to find something else. My project for this week is quite a bit easier than last week in the hopes that I can clean out my kitchen cupboards this week. It's been awhile since I've done this and they are looking a bit dingy and unorganized :) Hope your week is great!
The Wind is BLOWING!!!
9 hours ago