Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome!!!





I have new followers to welcome!!

First, I would like to say a big welcome to Jenny from http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/

I found Jenny's blog from someone else's blog- I cannot even remember who now.  I find so many wonderful people by hopping around to blogs like that :)  Jenny is a wonderful writer- her blog posts will make you laugh and make you cry- I enjoy her blog so much!  If you are a gardener, you should pop over to read her story about peonies a few posts down in her blog- you will have tears in your eyes.  Thanks for visiting me Jenny!

Next is Maria from http://manualidadesmariadelcarmen.blogspot.com/

Maria is an artist and her blog is filled with beautiful things she has created.  She has the most wonderful idea a little backwards in her blog to make a glittery christmas mobile with glitter, hot glue and a clothes hanger- I think it is beautiful!!  There are so many beautiful projects on Maria's blog- I saw a few things I would like to try out!  Thank you for visiting Maria- very nice to meet you!!

No comments: