Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project of the Week

The project for this week was a lot easier- which allowed me to work on spring cleaning the real house some also.  My project this week is dollhouse miniature quilted tea cozies.  They are from the book "Dollshouse Needlecrafts" by Venus A. Dodge  This is a fantastic book- tons of projects to try out in this book.  I highly recommend it.   Here's a picture of the tea cozies by themselves and then sitting on the shelves in the still unfinished tea shoppe roombox.  I'm off to stain some more shingles for Bernard's house.  Have a terrific weekend!



 

18 comments:

Jill said...

Those teacozies are wonderful! Such a great project!
Hugs,
Jill

kimsminiatures said...

Love love love your tea cozies Kim. Happy weekend! Hugs~ Kim

Tiffany said...

Very Cute tea cozies, Kim!

Dani said...

They look so so sweet Kim !, hope you have a nice weekend xx

Bear cabin miniatures said...

Love your little teacosies, they are so sweet. I have that book, it is great :0)
Have a good weekend, Julia xx

rosanna said...

How cute, I shall try them. They look much quicker to do than mine :o)) Rosanna

Claudia said...

They are so cute, Kim!

xo
Claudia

Doreen said...

They are so cute and look so nice on the shelf. Have a great day Kim.

Melanie Farrell said...

Adorable! Awesome job :)

Papillon Bleu said...

Woohoo! I can show off because I've got my own tea cosy from you.
I am still amazed by the stiches.

Melanye K. said...

those are neat!!

sunshine said...

Oooooo! How sweet! Mini tea cozies. Even though I don't drink tea very often, I'm a sucker for a tea cozy for some reason.
I love the ones that you made.

Now, what's this crap about you Spring cleaning??????????

((Hugs))
Laura

cockerina said...

very beautiful all your services tea, and Tea cozy covers, they are enchanting on that shelf! good start to the week!
Caterina

kibbygirl said...

I love your tea room and the cozies look awsome. I'll have to check out that book too.

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

Very nice Kim, I really like them! The patterns and the colors look great on the shelves.
Maia

julia said...

oh my gosh! How cute!!!

Kim said...

Thank you everyone!!!

dale said...

Darling!

hey, I think I have that book. ;)