Here are the befores with the book covers and tags:
Here are pictures of each side of the pages and the tags after I had followed her instructions:
Finally.....Here is my finished project for the week, both pages tied together with the tags attached. I have no idea what I am going to do with it- but I learned some good techniques and it was a fun project.
I also decided to amend my project of the week goal to include choices from tutorials from the internet I have bookmarked. I have a ton of mini projects I have saved to try out too.
Tomorrow I choose a new project, clean the fridge(ugh), and start to shingle the dollhouse roof for Bernard the Bear. I am horrible at shingling, but I have been paying attention to all of the more experienced miniature artist's blogs, and I am determined to do an excellent job. I'll have some pics tomorrow so you can see how I'm doing- as well as some new followers to welcome- running a little late on that! See you tomorrow!!