Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lester gets an outfit



 
Popping in quick today to tell you that true to my nature, I am avoiding this week's project.  It's such a simple one too- this is part of why I wanted to try to do the project  a week.  I am sooo easily distracted and flit from thing to thing like a butterfly!  Anyhow, I was looking at Bernard and Lester the bears sitting together and I decided that Lester needed an outfit too.  I was going to give him a tie, like Bernard.  Then I decided that if Lester lives in a bus ( I am still thinking I need to buy him a bus!) then he probably would not be a "tie" kind of guy.  I made Lester a TIGHT pair of blue jeans and a belt with a big silver belt buckle.  Then my hubby decided he needed suspenders too.  Lester is a man's man, er...I mean a bear's bear.  He is outdoorsy and rustic and NOT into ties at all.  Guess I better get back to this week's project or I will be scurrying to finish it on Saturday again.  Have a great week!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Lester needs some redneck clothes I think! ha! He is very cute! Or ... ummm.... he is very handsome I should say. Handsome and manly. Yea, that's it!

thefabulousfarmhouse said...

Lol Kim, he is holding hands with another guy er um bear lmao. You're so cute.

Dani said...

Cool kim....love his outfit ;)...xx Dani

Melanie Farrell said...

This is just adorable! Maybe Lester needs more clothes! How can you ever stop?!!

Ara said...

They are both too cute!! So glad Bernard has a buddy of the same species around to do bear activities with! You know like.... having tea! hugs, ara

Melanye K. said...

just adorable! you're great kim :D