Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am blessed!!

Since I have started writing in this blog I have met so many wonderful people.  I feel truly blessed- even though I might not have met any of you in person I feel like you are my friends♥

I think about the time I started blogging regularly I also started being an email penpal with Minna from http://minnasdollhouses.blogspot.com

Minna does the most wonderful crochet work for her dollhouses.  I don't know how to crochet and I always admire her work when she posts it.  Minna surprised me and sent me the most wonderful crocheted blanket for a New Year's gift!!  When you look at the pictures of crocheted miniature items you just have no idea how delicate and intricate they are.  I cannot even think of words to tell you how fabulous this little piece of artwork is!  It drapes across my hand like a life size blanket would drape- it's light as a feather- the little stitches are amazing!  Thank you so much Minna for your wonderful gift- I love it so much!!!  I cannot decide if I want to use it in my flower shop apartment house or if I will use it in Bernard's house.  Bernard is winning right now- he says it matches his bedroom perfectly and I have to agree.  What do you think? 



 

7 comments:

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

It looks perfect there, it was made for it. :) What a beautiful gift.
Maia

Minna said...

I am glad you like the blanket Kim! Bernad looks very content. I showed his picture to our son and he told me to tell you to say Hello to Bernard for him!

sunshine said...

Beautiful!
Lucky Bernard.

((Hugs))
Laura

Papillon Bleu said...

Kim,you will never guess...
Just come and see...

cottagesweet said...

Your little Bernard looks like he enjous the cute blanket.

Ara said...

Wow - it matches almost exactly! And how can you say no to that face! Lucky you to have such a fab gift! hugs, ara

Melanye K. said...

amazing!!!!