Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

I have some new followers to welcome!  I am so glad you all have popped by to see what I have been up to.  Sorry it has not been much lately- lots of top secret christmas crafting going on at the flowers and art home :)




First, welcome to Lúcia Soares.  I do not see a blog for you- do you blog also Lúcia ?  If you do, please comment- I would love to visit you and share your blog with my readers also.  So nice to meet you!

Next, is Aminashk from http://claypaperwoodwire.blogspot.com/  I visited Aminashk's blog from a link from Debbie from http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/ .  She is building a dollhouse at the moment- it is coming along great!  I have never built my own dollhouse before, so I am always entranced when other people do.  Aminashk also has a picture on her blog of the polymer clay fairies she creates- adorable!  I love the little baby fairy!  Thanks for stopping by Aminashk- I look forward to watching your dollhouse construction :)


Last, please welcome Marika  from http://odlingspyssel.blogg.se/  Marika's blog is adorable!!!  There are craft projects to try and dollhouse miniatures also.  I see quite a few christmas dollhouse projects I'd like to remember to try to make for next year already!  Lovely blog Marika- thank you for reading and thank you for your wonderful ideas and instructions!


8 comments:

Papillon Bleu said...

Thank you for your nice comment Kim!
I also want you to know that is always great to pay a visit to your new followers.It is like visiting a new home in a way.
Big hugs to you and Bernard.

Kim said...

Big hugs to you from us too Patricia! I am sending you a card for christmas, but I have just posted today, so I hope it gets there in time. Merry Christmas from me if it is late :)

Marika på Odlingspyssel said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful blog, full with inspiration and fantastic crafts :)

dale said...

Popping in to say hello, glad you are getting all of your stuff done for the holidays. :)

Thanks for posting about Papillon Bleu's new shop. :)

julia said...

Congrats on your new followers. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

sunshine said...

Missing you!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

((hugs))
Laura

Jessica said...

Tank you very very much for your comment!
Wish you a Merry Chrismas!

Kim said...

Thank you for stopping by everyone- so behind and naughty about answering comments! Jessica- I hope your birthday was magical!!!!