Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome!!!



I have 2 new followers to welcome.  The first is cristinalorite_bcn  I can't seem to find any information or email for this person-if you are reading and you have a blog would you please comment- I would love to get to know you better, or perhaps I already read your blog and just don't realize it is you :)


Next is Debora from http://petitpunt.blogspot.com  I first started following Sandra's blog when I stumbled across a post from March 19th of a miniature bobbin/lace machine.  (I am sorry- I do not know the correct name of the machine)  Sandra made this exquisite work of miniature art and I was amazed by it!  If you have time you really must go back into her blog and take a look- it is all carved by hand and the miniature lady of the house even has lace in progress on the machine.  Her most recent post has incredible old fashioned miniature ice skates- also handmade.  Debora also has pictures of the most wonderful dollhouse her family has built for her mother in law- wonderful!  I appreciate  your comments about my first dollhouse rug Debora- very sweet of you-thank you!  I am so happy that you have visited me!!!

1 comment:

Papillon Bleu said...

Kim, I am so impressed: 111 followers !WOW!
I also like your little parcels very much! Can't wait for you to show what is inside and cannot wait to see what your swap friends have prepared for you! All very exciting isn't it?
Thank you for your comments too!