Friday, November 6, 2009

Welcome!!!

I have new followers to welcome today!


Julia loves sewing, reading and drawing.  She is a grandma and if you pop over to say hi and read her blog you will see some amazing clothes she is making her grandchildren for christmas.  I wish I could sew like this!  What wonderful items for her grandchildren to be able to pass down to their children also!  Julia's blog is so sweet and cute- I am so glad to meet you Julia!




Rosa is a dollhouse miniature enthusiast- and her second blog has the beginnings of her creations in reborn dolls.  The first dolls she has worked on for her reborn blog are amazing- I admire someone that can take a doll and turn it into such a work of art- beautiful Rosa!  Rosa also makes incredible mini food on her miniatures blog- so glad you stopped by!


Last, but not least,  we have Rachel from http://scribblescrabble-scribblescrabble.blogspot.com  I met Rachel from Amy over at http://ponderandstitch.blogspot.com ( a wonderful blog also, by the way) and she is fairly new to  blogging.  Pop over and say hi to her if you have the time please :)  Rachel makes the most amazing bags, clutches, wallets and scarves that I am drooling over. If you'd like to take a look you can see her etsy store here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/saveourhome Thank you for reading Rachel! 



7 comments:

scribblescrabble said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!! :)
Also, your bedroom is looking absolutely wonderful!!

cockerina said...

hello Kim, I am Catherine from Italy ... and I just registered!!
I've also had trouble commenting on blogs Doreen ... seems unwilling to accept my message, and it happens with other bloggers ... but it is not his fault!
maybe it depends on how one sets the "comment feature" on his blog ...
But my blog works! I wait for you there ...

Caterina
http://leminisdicockerina.blogspot.com/

julia said...

Oh, thank you for your kind words. I do love to sew for my 5 grands. I love your blog. That's why I'm a new follower! This is a great idea, to tell about new followers. I never thought of that, but perhaps I will follow your lead.

cockerina said...

I read now that you are learning to cook!
If you like Italian cooking, I also have a blog of recipes!
http://lericettedicockerina.blogspot.com/

bye Caterina

Lize said...

Hi Kim, thank you for your nice comments on my blog. And three cheers to you for keeping the child in you alive! Never mind what silly remarks people make, you do great work.

PS I am amazed at your self-discipline to make/ paint christmas decorations in your summer holiday... it sounds like an interesting 'project'...
Yet one more post script! I think Google sometimes experience the normal computer hick-ups, like all IT. At times my blog has problems which miraculously disappear. And leaving comments is sometimes frustrating. But we don't complain too much as it is for free!

*°º¤♥-=|F®äñ|=-♥*°º¤ said...

♥нι friendz...νιѕιтιиg тнιѕ cυтє вℓσg,ρℓz νιѕιт му cυтє вℓσg тσσσ..нυgz♥

Kim said...

Rachel- thank you!!

Catherine- welcome!! I will post today welcoming you better- so glad you stopped by and I am off to visit your blog right now!

Julia- I am so happy you stopped by- I sew off and on, but nowhere near as well as you do! I look forward to getting to know you better :)

Lize- your blog is beautiful- you are very talented! I am so glad you came to say hello also!

Hello back new friend- I will be popping over to your blog to learn more about you and get to know you better:)