Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tea for Two Tuesday!!

                                                     Welcome to Tea for Two Tuesday!!!


Silk Purse from http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/ is our hostess- visit her blog to see others joining in on the party:)  I have to fess up on this tuesday and admit that I did not plan anything for tea for two-in fact I almost forgot!  This picture is of two little teacups I found in a thrift store.  They usually sit on a ledge in my bathroom and once in awhile when I buy fresh flowers I pop a few of  the shorter flowers in these teacups for a little shot of sunshine in the bathroom.  I love the little retro daisies on these- wish I could find more of them!

Here is a fun fact about green tea I found--one cup of green tea has nearly three times the antioxidants as an apple!  Drinking green tea is very good for you- especially if you are trying to keep colds away!  I like green tea- but my favorite is still my black cinammon flavored tea. 

Have a wonderful day- I'm off to see if I can find any kind of a treat in the lunchroom to have with my tea:)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Will drink a cup of tea with you !! xx Dani thanks for the sweet words on my blog !!

sunshine said...

I need to get me some green tea!
I'm paranoid about H1N1.

Love those cups! They are the cutest!

((Hugs))
Laura