Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tea For Two Tuesday

Silk Purse from http://theplumedpen.blogspot.com/ is our lovely hostess.  Please visit her blog to see who else is enjoying tea today and say hello to her.  This picture is one of my mini tea sets.  It is not dollhouse scale- the teapot is about 2 inches high.  This might be my favorite tea set- but then again I change my mind often!  Madeline sure is cute though, isn't she?



Here is a sweet little quote from the book "Steeped In Tea" by Diana Rosen:

"Ecstasy is a glass full of tea and a piece of sugar in the mouth."- Alexander Pushkin (circa 1830)

I am off to have my daily pot of cinnamon tea- hope your day is lovely!!♥♥♥

7 comments:

sunshine said...

I love Madeline! Enjoy your tea!!

((Hugs))
Laura

Papillon Bleu said...

Job done Kim!!!

cottagesweet said...

CUTE!! How fun!

Dani said...

Hope you had a lovely day !!..and enjoyed your tea !!...xx Dani

Papillon Bleu said...

Kim!!!I was about to send you an e-mail because I was worried not to have news from you!!!
I know it must sound stupid but I truly was worried.Don't ask me why...
I cannot tell you how pleased I am to see your cute little face on this brandly new redecorated blog that looks amazing!!!!
you must be so proud!!!!
Don't laugh, but I was about to write a post called 'where is KIM?".he!he!he!NOW I know why you were so quiet!
Big hugs to you and Bernard!

Papillon Bleu said...

PS:you don't look cute...you look GORGEOUS!!!

Kim said...

Patricia- I am so sorry to have worried you! My friend Melanye offered to redo my blog for me so I was trying to stay away for awhile while she was working, and then thought to myself- hurry and work on stuff you are behind on so that you will be almost caught up when Melanye is done. Doesn't the blog look great- I wish I could say that I did it, but it was all Melanye! I am VERY proud of it though, I really love it. Thank you for your compliments too :) I've got some stuff to post, but I will be posting later today because my bathtub calls to me right now :) You are the sweetest friend! Thank you!!!!!!!!