Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Blog Background!!!!

My friend Melanye from the cutest blog http://lessapathymorecake.blogspot.com/ had so kindly offered to redo my blog for me since I struggle so much with it and today is the big reveal!!!!!

Isn't it awesome!  Isn't it great??!!!!!

I love it so much- I really cannot believe that she has produced something so very much my style just by the little info that I gave to her.  I told Melanye what colors that I liked, told her the type of style I am attracted to and she came up with my new blog from that info.  I have been telling her in email for a couple days that I love it, but I don't think I could tell her enough times.

I LOVE IT MELANYE!!!!!!!

If you like  super cute things please visit Melanye- I read her blog every day- her posts are great- and she has an etsy store where she sells her cute creations too-
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6931046

So, what do you think of my new blog?  If you love it please comment and shower Melanye with compliments for me because this was awesome of her to help me and it would be great to shower her with some love :) 


A little note- I have new followers to welcome- I will be back later today to welcome them- I promise I have not forgotten you- just have been trying to stay away from the blog and let Melanye work her magic :)

11 comments:

sunshine said...

Kim... Melanye... this is beautiful!!! It's so bright and light and gorgeous!!!!!
It's you Kim.
I love it! I love it! I love it!

Lucky you!!!!
Great job Melanye. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Claudia said...

Oh Kim, I love it!! Melanye did a fabulous job. Perfect and it captures you beautifully! No wonder you are excited about it.

And I finally get to see a photo of pretty you! Now I have a face to go with the name. Yippee!

Isn't it fun when you have a blog re-do? I always get so excited about it.

xoxo
Claudia

sunshine said...

I didn't even notice the picture of you! Haha!
You're beautiful Kimmy girl.. :)

Melanye K. said...

KIM! I'm so glad you like it...like really really glad lol. It was so much fun and I'm glad I could match your style...and to have others agree that it captures YOU is so great! Thank you so much for letting me do it! You helped me just as much as I helped you. Believe me!

Papillon Bleu said...

Well I think I have said everything in your previous post!
LOL!
I'm going to pop in Malanye's blog right now!
PS:I don't know if you had time to see my last 2 posts ( it was time consuming...)but I have tried to impress you very hard with my wonderful mathematical skills he!he!he!
Big hugs!

Debi Minter from WY said...

I absolutely love the background of your blog. And it is SO YOU!!!!!!

The colors, the flowers, all of it!

LUCKY girl you!
HuGGs!
Debi

PonderandStitch said...

Omg!!! It's gorgeous! Wow, how nice of Melanye..

I am so happy for you- it's absolutely lovely. :)

xoxo
Amy

rosanna said...

I love it, bright and merry. Melanie has been very clever Rosanna

Tiffany said...

Looks beautiful! :)

Dani said...

Kim I love it !!!...it looks fresh,beautiful & colourful !! xxx...Dani

Kim said...

Thank you everyone for commenting! I am so happy with my new blog and happy to have showered some praise on my friend, because I know she worked hard on it for me. I feel like it was christmas at my blog! Thank you so much again Melanye- you rock girl!!!!