Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Halloween- kind of :)

My hubby and I have been working on the remodeling of our bedroom- but I did manage to sneak in some mini time last weekend and change the window in my dollhouse flower shop.  I was going to put little pumpkins and bones on the shelves in the skinny window- but I burned the pumpkins to a crisp(not again, I have not had time to try again since that disaster happened) so I just have one little paperclay pumpkin that I made  for the display.  I followed a tutorial from the internet, but I cannot figure out where I found it!  The pumpkin in the skeleton's lap is actually hollow and the face is carved- what fun this was to make!!!!  I hope to add more Halloween decor next year- I just ran out of time for everything this year and my mind is already moving on to how I can decorate my dollhouse for christmas.  I have never decorated the dollhouse for christmas before- this should be really fun!!  Anyways,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!



 

5 comments:

Melanye K. said...

that is so cool!!! i love it :D

sunshine said...

That looks amazing! What great detail.
((Hugs))
Laura

Marta said...

Awesome, love it!!^^

Kim said...

Thanks ladies!!!!!

Dani said...

Wauw Kim !!...that is so Cool....xx Dani