Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Friendship Award!!!

My wonderful friend Tiffany from http://minimischief.blogspot.com has given me an award!!  This is the Friendship Award- started by Kathi from http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com


Here are the rules to this award:
"The rules are simple. Just pick three friends - I know that's hard! Choose someone who has inspired you or brought joy into your life. Let them know how much you appreciate them by giving them this award and ask them to pass it on! Then please link back to this post so I can see who receives this award! That's it! Hope you enjoy sharing this award with your friends!"

I will admit up front on this award that I cheated- my apologies to Kathi!!!!  3 is VERY hard!!!


I had to think quite a bit on this one.  I have met so many wonderful people- I could pick a lot more than 3!!!  In the end I choose 3   4  people that have been very sweet to me and have reached out beyond our blogs to become good friends.   I am cheating twice-because I pass this award back to Tiffany.  Tiffany has been very helpful to me in projects I have been working on- but beyond that she is so similar to me in many ways and such a wonderful person.  Thank you for thinking of me Tiffany!  Here goes:

Laura from http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com/  I met Laura very early on in my blogging and I treasure her for her friendship as well as for her ability to make me smile and laugh.  I wish she lived closer to me because I know we could get into a lot of trouble together.

Patricia from http://papillonbleuuk.blogspot.com  Patricia is soooo incredible.  She has shown me such kindness without expecting anything in return.  She reminds me that we all need to dream and play and to see the beauty in life and I love her for that.  We should always surround ourselves with people that make us smile and see hope and beauty and magic.

Eva from http://prunellascreation.blogspot.com  Eva is another person that can make me smile even on my worst day.  Eva is brimming with creativity that shouts to be released.  I am in awe of her ability to create a story behind her work.  Eva works magic in her artwork and  her writing and it blossoms out and envelops her friends.  I always feel happy after I visit Eva. 

Melayne from http://lessapathymorecake.blogspot.com  (I know- it is supposed to be 3- but these 4 ladies have been so kind to me and I could not figure who to cut out!)  Melayne is another artist that creates magic.  I am so drawn to the whimsical and fun nature of her creations- and look what she has done to my blog!  I would never have thought someone would capture the feeling I desired off of the small amount of info I gave her.  This shows just how much we can learn about each other in blogging and how quickly we can form great friendships- I am soooo glad I found Melayne's blog:)

Thank you for being my friend ladies- I love all of you!!!!  I wish I could have passed this award on to sooo many more people- a lot more come to mind instantly.  If you are not on this list please know that I probably wanted  you to be :)

4 comments:

sunshine said...

Thanks so much Kimmy!
I'm so glad that I met you too. It REALLY is a good thing we don't live closer.
You and I would be impossible... :P

((Hugs))
Laura

Tiffany said...

Awwwww, Kim. :) Thank you! I feel the same way about you- you are the best!

Papillon Bleu said...

Kim, I cannot tell you how nice it is to read this post.I think I want to send you back this award about 100 times because you are one of the most generous blogger in blog world!

Eva Prunella Grandiflora said...

Thanks SO MUCH Kim! You are so lovely and generous! I happy and honoured to receive this from you!
Hugs,
xxx
Eva