Thursday, October 8, 2009

THE FABULOUS FARMHOUSE!!!!!

I recently had a bit of a spending spree.  I usually try to save and be frugal, but once in awhile I have a small bout of rebellion.  I bought one last thing today and now I think I HAVE to stop.  The mad money is more than gone and I need to go back to saving- LOL.  Anyhow, one of my purchases was from Cathy at http://thefabulousfarmhouse.typepad.com   Cathy makes the most wonderful treats in miniature.  I have a lot of her creations in my bakery.  If you need treats for your dollhouse please check her out- she makes cakes, cupcakes, candies, mini cards and wrapping paper and handmade display furniture.  You can find her store here:
https://www.thefabulousfarmhouse.com/

I needed two little bags of candy to finish the hanging candy rack in my bakery- my fave is still the peeps :)





I also ordered some Halloween cookies and cupcakes from Cathy- they are on the front counter.  Sooo cute- wish you could see the little jack-o-lantern faces better.  I bought 2 cupcakes with little red flowers that fit perfectly in the last two small cake domes on the counter- and Cathy sent me a free gift of some little holiday cards.  The Halloween card is on the front counter with the Halloween treats- I'll show you the christmas cards when I decorate at christmas time.  Thank you so much Cathy- I am always so in love with everything that you create and ---once again---- you are awesome and you rock!!!



 

12 comments:

Melanye K. said...

oooooooh sweet!!!

rosanna said...

They are fabulous, I do not dare buying cause mail is appalling and most time items take ages to arrive but I often go to the site and drool on the keyboard.Lovely purchase

sunshine said...

Oh Kimmy girl! That bakery is looking better and better everytime I see it! Good enough to eat! (really!!).
What a fun hobby you have. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

thefabulousfarmhouse said...

Kim I tried to be humorous about being challenged when blog posting but I couldn't figure out my password so the post didn't work. Go figure. I think this time might work though. I love your bakery, the photos are great, the cake and dessert domes are really a nice touch, so are the ovens, and that hanging candy goes on sale 10/15. I will help you save:) Thank you Thank you for your blog post, I am grateful and blessed to be thought of and hear such nice things!

thefabulousfarmhouse said...

yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moti said...

They look fabuloussssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
lovely!!!!!

regards

Eli

Papillon Bleu said...

What a lovely way to treat yourself!
Your shop looks fabulous!

Big hugs!

oh! by the way,you will see that there is an invitation on my blog.
Hope to see you there Kim!Your friends are invited too of course if they are very young at heart!Bernard is invited too!

Claudia said...

Everything looks yummy! She does a fabulous job creating these treats!

Leo Furtado said...

Olá Kim!
Parabéns pela bela composição!

Kim said...

Thank you everyone- Cathy is super talented and I am pleased to be able to pass how awesome she is along to others. My bakery is slowly filling up- but I think it would look better a little over-full, don't you? Everyone loves a bakery with too many goodies to choose from, don't they?

dales_dreams said...

It looks great and those are lovely creations.

I just had a little spending spree myself, but, it was for supplies to make more minis. :)

Sometimes, you just have to do it. ;)

Dani said...

oh wauw Kim...look at that...who doesn't want to buy something there !!...