I have had a really, really long week. Work has been crazy busy and I have a test coming up in school so I have been studying too. My hubby is out of town at a business meeting and every night he has called to brag about how awesome his hotel is, how awesome the food they are eating is, the cool places he has visited. I have tried really, really hard not to be jealous and to be enthusiastic about his fun time- even though a trip to Nashville is on my wish list and I would really have liked to go. Each night his bragging gets a little more intense and "nyah-nyah" like. Well....today I giggle at his expense. Tonight my hubby has to go to Fuse Nightclub. Here is the link:
Anyhow...the reason I am giggling:
1. My hubby is 54 years old.
2. My hubby wears jeans and a t-shirt almost exclusively and hates to dress up.(there is a dress code)
3. My hubby does not like music and could not tell you who Lady GaGa, Kayne West, Black Eyed Peas, or anyone like that was. (there is a DJ-which I assume means pop music,not country)
4. My hubby does NOT drink alcohol. Ever.
5. My hubby does NOT dance. Ever.
6. I could beg for a year and the hubby would never go somewhere like this with me.
I guess that he should not have been so nasty about me not being able to come with on this trip. I could have handled this one for him-I would have no problem with Fuse and I love to dance. He could have stayed in his hotel room. Oh- I'm so nasty and mean, but ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - I hope someone takes pictures.
OK-evil Kim is done posting now- nice,sweet Kim will be doing the next post :)
Bracelets projects galore! - mixed media
6 hours ago