Thank you to Doreen from http://doreensminiatures.blogspot.com/ for the "This blog is a dream" award.
I am grateful for everyone that follows my blog and gifts me with awards- I cannot imagine my life without the blogging community now :)
The rules are:1. Show the image of the award, and state rules.
2. Post the link of the person that gave you the prize.
3. Display 10 blogs to which you grant the award.
4. Advise the blogs listed
I think that every single blog I follow is magical and dreamy. I wish I could pass it along to everyone- so hard to choose.
1. Laura at http://sunshineshangout.blogspot.com/ Laura was one of the first people in blogland to become my friend - she is funny and I love her video blogs-something I would never be brave enough to do :) Love ya girl!
2. Patricia at http://papillonbleuuk.blogspot.com Patricia's blog truly is dreamy and magical to me. She encourages me to dream and to play and I always feel happy when I visit her.
3. Kathi at http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/ Kathi inspires me to try new things. I cannot believe how many mini items she makes herself and she is never afraid to attempt something- she just jumps right in. I love the beachy, fresh feel of her blog too.
4. Minna from http://minnasdollhouses.blogspot.com/ Minna is a very patient email friend of mine(I am always behind and late) and her blog is dreamy. I love how she kind she is by sharing her needlepoint and printies with us and tutorials.
5. Mary from http://mizmaryminis.blogspot.com/ Mary is on a bit of a blog break right now- but I love her kindness and her magical houses (many inspired by Harry Potter).
6. Claudia from http://mockingbirdhillcottage.blogspot.com/ Claudia has the most beautiful blog. I envy her--I still cannot quite figure out how to add a free background to my blog- let alone all the lovely touches Claudia has. I have said this before, but I will repeat it again. I like to read Claudia's blog because everything is so very pretty and the posts always make me smile or give me inspiration.
7. Kibbygirl at http://thefrugaldollhouseaddict.blogspot.com I look forward to her posts about what she has found when out thrifting and how sharing and kind she is. This is another one of my very first blogging friends and I am grateful to know her :)
8. Cathy at http://thefabulousfarmhouse.typepad.com I adore Cathy's mini creations and I also adore her. I love to read about her hometown, her struggles and triumphs with her garden and what fabulous new creations are coming up in her shop.
9. Melanye from http://lessapathymorecake.blogspot.com/ Melanye has the cutest doggy that gets blog time, she has the cutest product line ever and now she is making mini cakes- dreamy to the max!!! When I visit Melanye I always laugh or sigh in contentment or covet what she has featured.
10. Amy at http://ponderandstitch.blogspot.com/ Amy has the most creative posts- she always shares what she is reading (which I love!) and her creations are also sooo beautiful. Amy creates magic with a needle and thread and her words.
11. Dani at http://theweirdworldofdani.web-log.nl/mijn_weblog/ Dani is my artful penpal (another thing I am behind on- sorry Dani!) and she is also an artist. Dani's blog reminds me that I have a mixed media artist inside of me that has not been let out in a long time. I love Dani's artwork- it transports me to a place of happiness and so does she :)
I had to add that last one--10 was too hard. I guess I will save the other award for tomorrow- I am sure I will get distracted visiting all these blogs to say hello and inform them they have an award :)